I have a set of blank 3×3 cards with envelopes for sometime, just waiting for me to use them. So today, I decided to do something different for my project.
I used different sets of stamps and dies from Paper Smooches to decorate the front of the cards and use the paper pack from My Mind’s Eye. These mini cards are so easy to do and I had fun combining the products together to create a quick card that I can use to write notes for a gift.
I still have time to make it to this week’s Paper Smooches, Anything Goes (wk 1) challenge so I’m joining in again.
Entering this project to:
- Paper Smooches Dies – Zoo 1 dies, Loopy Leaf dies, Balloons
- Paper Smooches Stamps – Zoo Crew, Sentiment Sampler, Party Posse, Needle Little Love
- Bazzill basics paper- Intense Kiwi scallop and Pink Fairy scallop
- Paper – Indie Chic 6×6 paper pad
- Others- Yellow Orange and Bright Green threads, glue, Big Shot Die cut machine